Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tonight instead of being a good blogger, I went bowling.

My only regret was that I ordered a Whiskey Sour instead of a White Russian. Otherwise I could have turned the experience into an awesome rant about "The Big Lebowski".

The idea of matching drinks to activities seems a bit silly, especially when you consider using movies as a guide. Just as with real life people end up doing a lot of stupid things when they get drunk, point in fact I don't recommend it. Although the following combos might be ok in moderation.

Cosmo's when having a girls night out
Classic Martini Shaken not Stirred when I am gambling or committing acts of espionage
and naturally White Russians and Bowling

Also remember alcohol is not the only drink to avoid in certain situations. Think of the great lesson taught to us by Ron Burgundy, if you are going to be running on a hot day Milk is a bad choice.

No comments: