Monday, August 17, 2009

True Blood I will rise up

Normally I try to be objective with my reviews. Yet when it comes to some shows like True Blood, I just can't hold back my inner fan girl.

This is a spoiler free review which means I won't be saying much. Yet what I will say is that this episode proved that True Blood wasn't just about sex, blood, and murder; the show is capable of being a lot deeper and more meaningful then that. This particular episode was very emotional.

We finally get to see the human side of Eric. I know most of you won't think it possible but Alexander SkarsgÄrd somehow becomes even more attractive when the script calls for Eric to show a more vulnerable side, ok that and he was half naked and didn't slick his hair back in a scene.

Honestly this is the best show that we have seen yet from this series, I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.

No comments: