Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dorian Grey Trailer

There are some stories that deserve to be told over and over again, the story of Dorian Grey. The story has been recaptured on film every decade or so since the invention of film, each version makes their own little changes but it's core character and message remain the same.

The newest version is set to come out 9/9/09 and features what I consider to be nearly perfect casting. Ben Barnes, perhaps best known for his role as Prince Caspian is set to play Dorian Gery and really I can't imagine a better choice for the role. Also starring in the film is Colin Firth.

I definitely want to see this movie.

2 comments:

Faith Cooper said...

I haven't seen this movie. I like a copy of online dvds like this.

Good post!

movies said...

me too, i would definitely love to have one cop of that Movie...
I haven't seen any cop of this movie but through this post, my curiosity lead me to searching for this movie...