Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Inglorious Bastards Trailer

The Trailer has arrived.



I can't wait, it's the first time Quentin Tarentino has worked within the WWII genre. It may be a little different then his usual crime, revenge, or exploitation genre work but I have every confidence that this movie will be awesome.

I mean the basic plot line is that there is a unit of American Jews ordered to be extra cruel to scare the crap out of the Germans, who in many ways already fear them. I predict a whole lot of awesome.

2 comments:

Grammar Girl! said...

Wow, I hadn't heard of this, but I soooo wanna see it after your summary on here and the trailer.

I'm surprised you haven't written a review on Coraline yet. I'm going through renegadefilmsnob withdrawl!!

RenegadeFilmSnob said...

Yea I need to stop being lazy and write something. I'll probably be inspired to write something after I see Watchmen.