Friday, October 31, 2008

Sorority Forever

I am deeply disappointed with the ending of Sorority Forever.

There were so many hints pointing to the occult being Phi Chi Kappa's big secret. I for one was hoping to see some human scarficie, demons, and serious witchcraft on the season finale. the ending involved none of those things (well actually there is a small posibility they are stil involves).

The season finale was two freaking minutes long. Normally episodes were two to three minutes long, but for a season finale you just expect more.

Right now I am officially demanding a second season because the ending was just lame and too poorly explained for my taste. Seriously THAT was the big secret, surly there must have been some voodoo, brainwashing, or human sacrifice before all that happened. There must be a follow up series to help make further sense of all this, or at least something to redeem the series.

I am not pleased. The rest of the series was so cool and exciting, the ending was a big let down. I want to know more about Aurora, and that just can't be learned in a two minute season finale.

1 comment:

milowent said...

haha. your view of the finale seems to be the majority view. i only watched this show in passing, so i was less invested, but i agree the payoff was pretty slight!!

reminds me of a certain much-hyped "ceremony" from a few years back.