Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heroes


I am a shameless Heroes fangirl. I have been hooked since the first episode of the first season. At my college apartment we didn't have television, so on Monday nights/Tuesday Mornings I would often stay up till 5 AM just so that I could see the new episode of Heroes the moment NBC posted it on their site.

Much like my friend Tony Montana I am an addict, there is no such thing as too much Heroes for me. Although I think that the first season was the best season so far, this season seems to be shaping up nicely. We no longer know who is good and who is evil, or at least we can't be certain. This season seems to be exploring the butterfly effect, how one small change made to the past can completely change the future.

Last nights episode was quite good (don't worry minimal spoilers). I like the relationship between Matt Parkman and Daphne. I am thrilled that Hiro and Ando seem to have made up. A few more plot twists seem to be in the making, and I have to say I don't think we have seen the last of Peter Petrelli's powers.

Highlight for my crazy spoiler filled theory

As it currently stands most fans believe that in order for Peter's powers to work someone has to use their powers near him. I think that when Peter's father took away all of Peters powers, it's possible that Peter gained the ability to take away other peoples powers. We shall have to wait and see. Right now I definately believe that Syler sloweed Peters fall in order to keep him alive. Lets hope Syler continues with this whole good guy kick.

I was fairly upset when they announced that it would be two weeks till the next Heroes episode. This show is my drug, I start going through withdrawl if I go more then a week without it. Hopefully Heroes Evolutions will keep me tided over till then.

1 comment:

Grammar Girl! said...

I must say my dear, I truly love the picture metaphor for your Heroes addiction. Genius!