Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Moon Poster



Ok, Ok, Ok, maybe I will suffer through another installment of the Twilight Saga. Last time I was a member of Team James, I was rooting for the bad guy to kill off Bella and Edward just so I wouldn't have to deal with their one dimensionality. This picture may have converted me to be on the side of the wolf pack.

If nothing else it will be interesting to observe fan girls in their natural habitat. I may even attempt to provoke a defensive response from them by yelling "Edward is a pillow Biter!" It should be fun.

2 comments:

Josh said...

No power on earth short of a sealed bottle of The Glenlivet will make me go see this movie.

Unless it's an even bigger bottle of something else.

Grammar Girl! said...

They all forgot their shirts! No shirt, no service! Get out of my store, teenage heart throbs!